Saturday, December 30

Christmas at the Laird's!

We celebrated Christmas with my family on the 25th after Santa came to our house!(posting pics. from Santa later!)
Mom was such a trooper...even though she was feeling yucky she still smiled and tried to make Christmas nice for us! Love ya mom! Dad was his usual self with gift shaking and trying to guess what was in the box. I would like to report that he didn't know what Dave or I got him this year! An electic toothbrush and a Light for his tractor if you wanted to know! :)


Dave took his turn hold Mr. Dawson and Jennifer played Santa by handing out the gifts. She was quick about it too. They had to be at her side shortly after our party! So time went fast!


Madalyn was super excited about the Ice Age movie she got from grandpa and grandma! She jumped up and down saying,"I wanted this movie I wanted this movie"! Good stuff!
She even got excited about clothes...Good Lord I am in trouble! She is starting to love clothes already! She also got a magna-doodle which is right up her alley as she can do art over and over and over again!


Miles wanted to play with Grandpa's Butt Snowman. That's right...the thing shook it's hiney! Miles thought that was the coolest thing! He also got a cool interactive ball from Dave and Jen which he instantly was in love with! Grandma and grandpa got Miles a pull along toy that had balls with it too! Everyone knows how much that kid loves balls! As always he was a riot. Gotta love 'em!


Dawson again just slept most of the day away! He enjoyed hanging out with Grandpa and Uncle Dave. I even let mom hold him when she told me she didn't want him to get sick. What is Christmas without some baby lovin'! Dawson was sporting a new sweater he got from his Aunt Kati! CUTE CUTE CUTE! And yes his little pumpkin hat still fits his head! I did retire it to his "special save me" box!



Andy got boxers from my folks...fun! And then he got a cool gift! He got a Hortonville Soccer pullover! Lookin' Good Andy!! We got many nice gifts from Mom and Dad and Dave and Jen too! Thank you all! Christmas was wonderful! I guess I will post a picture of me too! Here I am with some bath goodies Jen and Dave got me!



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! EVERYONE!