
Phew! The Holidays are finally over! I am in no way complaing about getting together with family and then friends for New Year's. I am just so glad to relax and pick up the house after being IN and OUT for days now!
So far no new bites from the little critters that decided to jump aboard the Otto-caboose! Thank God! Still vacuuming like a mad person which I guess doesn't hurt...
Last night was nice to have a full nights sleep with no interuptions as Dawson sleep from 10ish until 5 am! Way to go Little Man! When I woke up at 5 there was a lump...yep...a lump right in the middle of the bed! Madalyn made her way into our bed and Andy nor I remeber lifting her into bed! LOL Needless to say the house could have burned down and we would have slept through it! Hopefully we are caught up!
6 years ago