soccer style! Miles had about 3 minutes of playing time on Monday! Can't get any wackier than 3 mins. of soccer and a bunch of photos to prove he actually played. Because if you blinked you might have miss it!
1.)Go Go Go Go...get the ball!
2.)Look at this form...he's got it...like the big kids.
3.)He shoots!...he...I will leave it up to you to decide if he scores here.
4.)Notice how the other children are carrying their ball..not our Miles...always use your feet.
5.)Look at how he can dribble around everyone..he's amazing!
6.)Are all soccer guys this serious? Geeze.
7.)Put this one in because it is neat photo and it's my blog...so I can do whatever I want to. HA.
8.)Ah.There is the cheezy smile I have been waiting for. Love it. Thanks Miles.
9.)Is he playing Star Wars AND soccer. Mulit-talented!
10.)RUN THIS WAY....run run run run run....
11.)Now this way...run run run...oh my he has the ball...go go go go...
12.)Fighting for the ball...go get it...hey wait you two are both green...don't let the red guy get it...
13.)You wanna kick it? I don't know do you...?
14.)The gentleman...let the lady go first. Way to go Miles!
Hope this was fun for you all! :)
PS
Another Wacky Wednesday fact: Last night when we went for pizza Dawson fell asleep on the way there. I carried him in and laid him on the booth seat. He slept through the wait and I tried to wake him when the food arrived. I sat him up and he was so out of it. He grabbed his shoe(that was on his foot)and started chewing on it. I took it out of his mouth and he grabbed his shoe again and started to chew on it. So I grabbed it out of his mouth and stuck a bread stick in his mouth. THEN he grabbed the bread stick and started to eat. STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!
6 years ago