Wednesday, June 3

Thoughtful Thrusday

I just got a book called, "31 Days to Build a Better Blog",by Darren Rowse. Very excited to be doing something different with my blog. I LOVE to share my photos with you ALL but sometimes it starts to feel like a side job! LOL So it is fun to spice life up a bit and try new things.

One of the Challenges in this book was to email a few readers and ask them to describe my blog in one sentence. Here are the entries I received.

*Inspiring, awesome, artistic, wacky and wonderful.

*Enlightening

*A daily appraisal of your interaction with your nuclear family.

*Mama Monty's multitude of emotionally moving and merry family pictures.

*The Monty Crew blog helps me keep in touch with family and has awesome pictures and stories!

*The Monty Crew blog is fun, exciting, and goes well with my coffee!

*Daily affirmation of the love of a Mother.

I was really surprised by your descriptions. I honestly didn't know that you LOVED The Monty Crew Blog as much as you do! It inspires me to keep posting everyday. I mean now that my photography is getting better I feel like I have so much to share! :) The stories are great but the photo memories are where my heart is!

I have decided to reach out to a blog community called Blog Frog or something like it. Not sure I LOVE blog frog but I am on a search to find a community of bloggers. I don't know if it is going to bring in more readers but THE BOOK suggested it so I am going to go along with it! I was thinking of starting to use intitals or alias of sorts for the family. What do you all think? I mean if people really wanted to know who we were...our names are in older posts. Thought it might be fun to have fake names for the blog but then again...who's wants to be fake. Undecided with that and not sure how I feel about going "public". It is fun to think there might be more "friends" reading the blog but at the same time I don't know how public this there blog should be. What do you all think?

Anyways..before I go on any further and make this post longer than it already is. THANK YOU for reading! I love it that I have a few dedicated readers! LOVE IT! It was so THOUGHTFUL of you all!