Friday, September 26

Mini Party at the River

Normally, we spend our kids' actual birthdays together with Andy and I and the kids. But this time Andy had a soccer game in West Depere. So yesterday we opened Delaney's gifts from US during Andy's lunch time! Here are a few cute pics from that event!

WHAT'S IN HERE?!!


WOW A PURSE!!


TOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT PAPA!


HI CAMERA...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!


Then so I didn't have to spend Delaney's birthday alone we went to the river. We had pudgy pies over the fire..hot ham and cheese...YUM! The kids fished for a while and then played in the sand and just enjoyed the nice weather! Yes! I was there too...thanks Dave for taking a photo of me and the birthday GIRL!
I LOVE MY MOM!


UNCLE DAVE TEACHING KNOTS! ALREADY?? LOL


BOYS FISHING


THE BABIES...HOW MUCH LONGER CAN I CALL THEM THAT?? LOL


Then we had CAKE. Ya know the older I get (or maybe the more kids I have...lol)the less worried I am about MESS! That's when the fun began...so glad I have learned to chill when it comes to messy fun. I think the pictures should tell the story! ENJOY~ Have a wonderful weekend!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!


TAKE 2...WE MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME!! MAKE A WISH :)


HEY DAWSON...CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOURS?


LOOK MAMA NO HANDS..OK WELL A LITTLE HANDS...BUT MOSTLY MOUTH!!


HOW'S THE CAKE MILES?


MESSY!!!!!!!!


MESSIER!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHH! YOU TOOOOO? LOL


OH MY!! THE 5 YEAR OLD TOO!!! LOL


THIS WAS FUN! THANKS EVERYONE!! I AM ONE!!!!!!!