Wednesday, September 24

Happy Birthday Delaney!

This has got to be the fastest year EVER. I know I say that at each and every one of my kids' birthdays but...really...I mean Dawson is going to be two before we know it. Where did THAT time go? WOW! That is all I can say about that!


How blessed we are to have had #4. I can't even imagine life without that little ray of sunshine! She always has this amazing smile...dimple and all! She and Dawson have really become great buddies. They have this amazing way of communicating! They get each other laughing and you HAVE to stop and listen. There are times where they will sit and mimic each other and then laugh and laugh. It warms my heart to see them interacting this way.


Delaney and her big sister are undoubtedly bestfriends. Madalyn is a great caretaker for Delaney. And because they share a room they have many morning laughs and conversation. It is sweet to walk in to get Delaney out of bed and see Madalyn peeking over the crib or Delaney standing peeking at Madalyn.


Miles and Delaney have a distant relationship but it's not for Delaney's lack of trying. Miles is just Miles! I know for a fact though, that if anyone else tried to mess with her they would be in trouble!

The time has passed so quickly...I really have to let the pictures tell the story. Isn't that what they are supposed to do? It has been a wonderful ride of FIRSTS. Delaney's smiles,sitting up,crawling,standing,walking, and teeth all FIRSTS for HER! I am so lucky to have been a part of them!








Happy Birthday Little One!!
PS I added a pic of Delaney at One in the Column. FUN~