Tuesday, March 13

Dr. appointments


The last couple of days have been laden with Dr. appointments!

Dawson went to see Dr. Edwards on Friday for a 4 month well baby! 4 shots later we were heading home with a sad boy. He is growing well and is 15 pounds these days! I can feel my muscles bulging now! :)

Then Monday I had my first OB appointment. Nurse Brenda was wonderful as always and happy to be seeing me again! Dr. Kercher came in and gave me a check over and then tried to find the baby's heartbeat...with no luck! She smiled at me and told me not to worry...then she came in the the mini ultrasound machine. She knew things were ok but wanted me to be sure too! We saw "peanut" in there moving around and saw the movement of the hearbeat! Phew! Thank Goodness!!

I will just get Dawson through all his shots and Dr. visits and #4 will come around and I will start all over with the chaos!! Gotta love it!