today...I met an incredible person that would change my life forever! We met online and chatted for hours and hours before he convinced me we should MEET! While chatting online we decided to send photos of ourselves and these were the photos I got from him!
I was really happy to find out he was the tall dark and handsome type :) PS I loved his HAIR! Still talk about how much I liked it back then!! LOL
I can't find the photo of me in my yellow jacket holding Sadie and Lassie but that is the photo I sent to him! (if anyone has it please email it to me.)
I will never forget the look on my mother's face when I came to her and told her there was a guy I wanted to meet. The one that I was chatting with online. She was nervous for me...but I already had a plan to meet at a public place. This guy and I decided on Dairy Queen in Hortonville. Mom said I could go as long as I brought Lassie along. This dog loved me so much she would have taken his arm off in a heartbeat! Ha!
So we met at Dairy Queen and the rest is really history...other than we went to see Titanic on Valentine's Day and I was SO happy to finally have a Valentine! Andy gave me a puzzle that he had made that said,"Will you be my Valentine?" in a big heart shape. How sweet!
We have had some amazing fun times and I am so happy to have spent this time with him...this guy...Andy!
1998 Halloween Party at Denise's
My First LEGAL New Year's (we went downtown Appleton...I think that was the last time we were down there for New Years!! LOL)
New Years 2000 Andy was working at Air Wisconsin and was on call for work...so we had a party at our house. Good Times!
Cubs Game 2000
New Years 2008 (yikes...8 years missing in here...oh well...you get the picture!)
New Years 2009
Rock Boat 2010
Looking forward to many many more great times!
LOVE YOU BABE!
6 years ago