Thursday, June 11

Thoughtful Thrusday

I don't know if everyone knows this but...Andy is going in for surgery on Monday. And while I put up a brave face...I am scared...well...A LOT! He is having ACL surgery done on his knee and while it is a routine procedure...I am still freaking out inside.

I am not used to being on the other end of this. I am normally the one coming home after having a baby and needing extra care. I am sure I can handle whatever comes our way. I am used to taking care of hands-ful of children...what's one adult added to the mix...right? I am NOT posting this in the hopes of people dropping by to help out and bringing food to share. I mean it! I am just venting!

Andy is...well..besides my mom...my BEST FRIEND!! To not worry about him would be inconsiderate and wrong. Well at least that is what my head and heart are telling me. I am a "worrier" not to be confused with "warrior"! LOL Worrying is what I DO! I am generally concerned about everyone and everything. Like last week when we passed a mother duck and her MANY small ducklings. I was almost sick thinking of her trying to get across the street without getting run over. I put my own life at risk...to bend my neck to see if she made it across. I even slowed down a bit to fend off other cars from having a shot at her. SHE MADE IT...and I was so relieved! Phew!

I know he will do great with recovery! Andy is strong..he is my ROCK...he better get better soon...scratch that...HE WILL GET better soon!

And because this is my blog...I have to now go search for some Andy photos to put in this post. What would a post be without some photos? I mean come on now!!

Have a super Thrusday and stay tuned for a secret reveal on Flashback Friday!! :)