Tuesday, May 19

Talk to Me...Tuesdays



Hi.
YeS...it is me-Dawson.
I am fully potty trained now. On occasion I have an accident...I am only two ya know. I have recently become very sensitive and will bust out crying. I am not real sure why I do that? Growing spurt? Not having a nap during the day? Molars? Hmmm...take your pick.

I LOVE to do anything Star Wars. Often times you will find me and my big brother battling it out Star Wars Style. My mom...LOVES THIS! NOT!!!

I am always watching out for my baby sister. She is so cute and she loves to follow me around. Now that she is faster it is getting a little annoying having a baby in my face all the time. But I love her!! I am pretty lucky to have a little sister and a BIG one. Madalyn loves to read stories to me. I like how she uses expressions when she reads. I think it's funny!

Happy Tues!! Off to watch some STAR WARS!!!