and since Tuesday is also my mom's birthday(have a post special for her) I am going to post TODAY about TOMORROW! :) Got it?!?! Kinda?!?!lol
Well I will be leaving my house between 2 and 3 to head to Green Bay. (if the daycare kid can get picked up by then-please)My wonderful husband has agreed to work upstairs for the last hour he has to work to let me STALK the NKOTB. Gotta love a man like that!
We will probably head to the Raddison(is there two d's? I don't know)to see if there is any NK activity there. Then we are heading to The Bar for wings! Well duh...there is a THE BAR in GB...of course we would be going there for EATS! We also sold our tickets and the person who bought them is meeting us there to pick up the tickets. YAY! We didn't get ALL of our money back but at least some! Some is good!
After we eat we will probably hang out at The Resch. How long? Depends how friggin' cold it is outside.
And here is a chart of our new SEATS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! So excited about these!! ROCK AND ROLL GIRLS!
Forgot to mention I will be meeting Denise out at The Bar for more catch up. She may or may not join us for our STALKING!
6 years ago