MILWAUKEE for 5* NKOTB show! I will be meeting Kim at The Mega Bus station in Milwaukee. I will be chauffeuring Kim and maybe others over a couple blocks to the hotel. I will then give Kim 15 mins. to shower and get ready. Then we are OFF to the arena. At this point it will be way early but the guys have been coming out to meet fans before the show. I NEED SOME FACETIME WITH DONNIE!!! 
I really want to get a photo of Donnie and I together. I already got the autograph last time now I want the picture. Sad part about the "Meet and Greet" is that they are not allowing any pictures to be taken as that time. SUCKS! I don't get it...? They will take a group shot of a bunch of girls and the 5 guys...I guess I MIGHT have to settle for that. I don't even know if I am going to be able to stand next to Donnie for the picture. (sigh) What will I do??? LOL So...........I have to get a picture of Donnie and I before the show!! (FINGERS CROSSED)
6 years ago