Today Miles goes to The Treehouse with Ms Sue and Ms Kelly. He simply adores Ms Kelly and her son plays on Andy's soccer team, so I think it is going to be good fun for Mr. Miles. 


Why is it that I am not emotional about this event? I wasn't when Madalyn went either, really. I guess it must be that it is only a couple days a week and only for a couple of hours. It DOES drive me crazy that he is getting so big. But this is 3 year old preschool and Madalyn went to the 4 year old program. That is what I keep telling myself. He is still a little guy...with some big guy ideas! (Pics. coming soon)
UPDATE: Miles did great with the drop off. He was so excited he could hardly contain himself. He hung up his stuff, found his name badge, washed his hands, and was off to the kitchen area. He did manage to take himself away from the fun to give me a HUG before I left! PHEW!! Glad it went well.
Without turning this post into Sour Grapes. It is 9-11 and I DO remember! God Bless!
6 years ago