Wednesday, September 3

Labor Day Weekend!

I imagine if you visited here yesterday, you saw the pics of our weekend. But I will recap for you here and post my fave pics from the weekend! :)

On Sunday, we went for a river cruise on, "It Is What It Is", my parents boat. We had some snacks, drinks, and river time. The kids had a blast splashing around in the water and they even saw a turtle. It was nice to see them enjoying the Wolf like I did when I was a kid! :) Thanks MOM and DAD


Then on Monday, we went to The Senior Montalbano Place. The kids had a blast again in the water. This time, in Gma and Gpa's huge pool. Again it was nice watching the kids have so much fun. It was a great way to enjoy one of the last days of summer. Thanks Dan and Sal!:)