today! Because I can...LOL
How do you all like the new layout? I am growing fonder and fonder every time I work with it! The other one was nice but a pain to edit!
New features include photos of the kids at one and two. Ya know we have some birthdays coming up and I thought it would be fun to see what the others looked like at those ages!!
Next is the FOLLOW feature in the left hand column. You kinda have to sign up for this but I think it would be fun to have a list of smiling faces of YOU greeting me each time I come to post. If you have already made an account please add a picture! PLEASE....:)
There is also a poll I am conducting for when I meet Donnie again. And while hugging him was fun and all this time I want to have a bit of conversation. And until you are put on the spot you never really know how hard it is to SPEAK! LOL Help me out with that and vote!
Can't believe Delaney is going to be one this week. I am working on a post for her...I think you are all gonna like it...stay tuned!
6 years ago