EARLY this morning Otto was whinning to go outside. So Andy went to let him out like normal, when the animal jumped over his leg and in to the yard. Now mind you, normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal but...there was NO CHAIN connected to him. OH OH!!!
So I jumped out of bed, found my glasses, and hurried outside. Andy hopped in the van to chase down our "speed demon". The neighbor that is attached to us has vistors with a dog and I am 100% sure he wanted to sniff out what that the DOG was doing in HIS yard. By the time I thought of that, he was ON to better and further things.
After about 10 mins. of searching, I saw a white blaze coming toward me. In my sweetest voice (LOL) I called him. And with his head down he slowly walked right to me. Ok...at this point I wanted to swat him for running away but he came RIGHT to me. I took his face in my hand and looked at him and said NAUGHTY. He knew he was naughty...so I called Andy to let him know he could stop searching and brought our animal home.
Moral of the story: Use you sweetest voice when you REALLY want something to happen! LOL And don't hit the door out of anger! Ask Andy about that one...Have a super Wed. hopefully your morning wasn't as eventful as ours!!!
6 years ago