Thought I would update everyone on how Madalyn is going this year in soccer! She is playing for Appleton Soccer Club this year and is loving it! She is much more aggressive to the ball as of late! Madalyn scored a goal at practice this year and was super excited about it. I started to dance and cheer and she yelled over "mama, stop it!!"(with a smile on her face)HA! I told her to get used to it because I am a loud spectator!
She had a great game on Monday! She had the ball for a long while and scored again! I was again dancing and cheer! She just looked over and gave me a thumbs up! She is getting used to me "CHEERING"! LOL When she came off the field she said, "Mama are you so proud of me!" I gave her a squeeze and said, "You bet you did good girl!" She was all smiles!!
If you would like to see Madalyn play,get in contact with me and I will let you know the details!~
I am going to try to get photos of her this coming week. It is hard to watch 3 little ones and watch her game and take pictures. But I am a good multi-tasker! :)
6 years ago