We started out opening gifts which is backwards from the way we have always done things. But with the kids wanting to open gifts(Mostly Madalyn)this way worked great!
Andy got a wonderful Santa suit from my parents! Throw a santa hat on him... Doesn't he look just like him?!?!


I got a neat little coin purse from my parents with my kids and Andy on it! Super CUTE! LOVE IT! I also got some letter blocks for spelling out kids' names with I am taking photos of them. Super fun idea!! And Aunt Jen made our family a beautiful "I am special" plate for Birthdays! Thanks Aunt Jen!!
If you were wondering about my hair being a lot shorter...you are right! LOL Got a hair cut just before the holidays hit. I am still not sure if I like it. Oh well...it will grow back!


Madalyn got her beloved PJs that she loves and adores! She also got a pair of pink earrings just like her baby sisters. Phew! Thanks Gma for straightening that out! Madalyn was a great help with opening gifts for her younger siblings. She got a little out of hand and wanted to open one of mine. Well I wanted to open my own. If I had to wait until Christmas to open it I wanted to do it by myself! HA!


Miles was in a better frame of mind at this celebration and was happier to have his picture taken this time. He got a monkey like Dawson's. A computer set up so he STAYS on the sites he goes out to and the Lucky Duck game. This game he fell in love with when I worked at the YMCA!


Dawson got winter boots because his foot size is larger than Madalyn's first pair of boots. Imagine that! HE also got a piggybank toy. This hopefully will curb his addiction to putting toys in the garbage can. YES that phase has arrived for him. Between crawling up onto the table and opening the garbage can a thousand times a day...he is ALL BOY! He also got a digger from Uncle Dave and Aunt Jen!


Delaney got little mittens from my mom. My mom knit them for her and had a hard time not telling me about them. But she made it until Christmas. They are so tiny and cute...thanks GMA! Delaney got little boots and shoes and a toy for her carseat!


Mom and Dad made Christmas special again! Thanks for having us over. We are so blessed to have Christmas celebrations like we did in 2007!

Uncle Dave got the Monty Boyz a special gift! Our grandpa Alois made Dave a barn when Dave was young. Dave decided that the boys were at the right age for it. They were super excited about putting the animals in the barn. And Aunt Jen was a lot of help with the kids. Thanks so much for feeding, cuddling, and reading to the "Crew"!

After we ate Andy and Dave decided to hit the hot tub. As soon as the two older kids caught wind of this, they wanted in too! This is when things got crazy...the older boys(Andy and Dave) decided it would be neat to make snow angels. Ummm...I will let the photos speak for themselves! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Happy Holidays and Thank you for everyone involved!
6 years ago