Sunday, December 2

Happy Birthday Princess Madalyn!


Man time sure flies by. My baby girl is 5 today! I remember finally getting pregnant and how excited we all were to be having a baby! I remember them putting her on my chest and becoming overwhelmed with the feeling her body against mine.

There is something about the first born isn't there. I mean I love ALL my kids. But you go through all the FIRSTs with the first born. She is an awesome kid and very much like me.

We can both cry at the drop of a hat and we are very nurturing by default. We both have our crabby streak and have a love for animals. That little girl changed my way of thinking really.

I learned that pink is an OK color and that princesses can have fun too! I can't imagine life without her. She is my laughter and my stress. She warms my heart with her smile and with the touch of her hand. I know that as she grows there will be others in her life but I hope that I am always at the top. I love her with every ounce of me.


She is a wonderful sister most of the time. Imagine being a "big" sister 3 times by the time you were 5. That is crazy numbers for anyone!

Madalyn and Andy have a strong relationship that makes me fall in love with him over and over again. I hope that he has the same strong bond with the 3 coming down the line. Madalyn and Papa are great together. I sometimes feel like I am missing out because I always have the babies with me. But she knows that I love her and I know she loves me. There will be a day when the boys are all doing their sports and she will be with me. We will shop and dance and do all the things that moms and daughers do. So I will let Andy have his time with his little girl knowing one day he will have to give her away when she meets the man of her dreams!

Madalyn is loving preschool and her teacher Ms. Kelly. Madalyn is a dancing Queen and enjoys that above all the activities we have her involved in. She is really starting to get good at remembering the moves and the sequences. I am looking forward to watching her learn more complex routines.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!