Monday, November 12

Boy has she grown...

it is really happening. My last little bundle is growing before my eyes. Seems strange to be dreading it but I am. I want her to stay little longer because I know she is my last. I know I can do nothing about it so I might as well grin and bare i(no you are not going to see my butt...maybe just a stray tear here and there!)I have been thinking A LOT about the fact that all the little baby things she is doing will be the last time I witness them as "mom". I am sure I will take pride in watching other peoples babies do the same things I loved so much. (sigh) Just can't believe we are done having them. I know it is the responsible and right then to do but I don't have to like it...right?!? Anyways...

Here she is in her pink teddy bear outfit we brought her home from the hospital in. She has really filled it out now. She is starting to really get a lot of neck strength and looks around at the happening of the Monty House. She is still getting used to the noise here and sometimes can't take it and starts to cry. I don't blame her!!


This weekend Delaney gets baptized and we are having people over afterwards to celebrate the fact that she has joined God's family. Looking forward to blessing my daughter and hanging out with family and friends!