
I COULD SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! Miles went poop on the potty on Sat. I was so proud of him. He had been holding it for two days and finally couldn't hold it any longer. I was getting desperate and put a pull up on and told him to poop in that. He wouldn't. And I knew he wouldn't poo in his underwear so...where was he goign to put it if not in the potty?!?! It was a wonderful thing!!
He has been wanting to ride DUMBO at Walmart. So we packed up the family and went to ride this boring ride. He was happy with it though!! He also got his gorilla toy that has been sitting above the toilet for a month just waiting for him to go poop on the potty! After the Dumbo ride we went to Chuckie Cheese for some fun for all! It was a great day!!!
He hasn't gone again since then...but he can't hold it forever!! Please pray he is able to relax enough to let it rip on the potty!!
6 years ago