Wednesday, September 26

Baby Baby Baby


A miracle ALL over again...Delaney is here! She is absolutely perfect!!

After about a 1/2 hour or so of hard contractions and a push and 1/2 Delaney joined us!
If I wouldn't have needed antibotic for Strep B we would ave been able to break my water right away instead we had to wait 6 hours for the 2nd dose to be given. It kind of worked out nicely because my dad was able to be there because of the wait!

Delaney is sensitive and startles easily at the moment...I hope that gets better as she soon will have 3 siblings wanting to "love" her!

So excited to not be pregnant anymore and am looking forward to finally bringing the whole family together!

Oh...I forgot to mention that Theda now has wireless internet which is why you are hearing from me now instead of in a few days! SWEET DEAL!

AND...because I am spoiled and my Dr. and the nurses LOVE me. We are in one of the new suites that aren't even really "open" until next week! Nice to have been able to be "in" a new one before signing off from pregnancy and delivery!