
DIAPERS!! Today Miles and I put all of his diapers into a plastic bag to give to baby Delaney!(more like to Dawson...but don't tell!) He was so proud to put them into the bag. Then I asked him what he was going to wear and he said "pull-ups?" and I said, "underwears"!!!! Then I named off Thomas and Shriek unders that we have. He seemed to be ok with that! He has been dry today so far and we have gone to the potty 4 times! That means 4 Diego Stickers!! FUN!
I have to stick with this deal and potty train myself. With Madalyn we got her into a schedule and stuck with it. It is a little harder this time with a little one and being pregnant. But I am determined to get Miles trained! He has been taking his own diaper off after wetting in it. So I think he is more than ready...just needs a routine and someone to "take" him potty! I gotta be that person!!!!!
So Miles and mama might need a cheering sections in the next couple of weeks to get through this. I am sure Miles will be Miles and I will get tired of the clean up...but we can DO this! :)
6 years ago