
is measuring out around 34 weeks and she is only 32 weeks this week. Dr. Kercher just smiled and asked me if she "felt" big. I told her not any bigger than my other munchkins! She laughed and said I am good at hiding those big babies in here!(looks to tummy)
Her heart rate is 138 beats and minute and she is doing great! Moving around like crazy and sometimes making me uncomfortable. At this time with Dawson I was in major pain as he was sideways and pushing out on my hips! So this time it seems like a breeze with an occasional bought of her pushing out on me!
On Sept. 17 I have a 37 week ultrasound to check on her size. Like we are surprised she is going to be big. I don't mind...just means I get to see that little one "inside" one last time before I meet her. Dawson was born at 38 weeks so maybe the week after my ultrasound everyone else will be able to meet little Delaney too! WE SHALL SEE! I will let you all know as soon as I do.
I am so ready to meet this little angel baby! It is bittersweat as I am sooooooo ready to be DONE being pregnant but also sad that I will never feel a little one growing inside of me again. I am sure that will wear off as I focus on my 4 darlings I have! I am sure we will have our ups and downs but I look forward to helping them become honest loving people. I hope I can instill in them to find the GOOD in everyone and not to judge people. That is an important one for me. I don't want my kids to always look for the negative in a situation. It is a much happier world when we try to look for the good in things! Anyways...I just want to return to being a good mama and not have to deal with my body wanting to slug around!
That is what is up with mama MONTY!
6 years ago