
Waterfest 2007 was super this year! Andy and I went for supper with John Thoma(Griff). We had a great conversation with Griff about all kinds of things from prices of homes in Cali. vs. Wi. to what he named his new puppy.(Which he and his girlfriend named Clementine!)
In the past year there has been a lot of changes for Cowboy Mouth and Griff said they are having a blast with their new members. We got a chance to meet the new members after the show. We sat on CM bus and joked around with Griff, Regina, Fred, and Vance for a bit before we went to a "dive" bar in Oshkosh. Without jumping all over the place with what went on. I sat at the bar and talked to Regina most of the night. She is extra polite and very soft spoken, but super easy to talk to.
After supper Griff set us up with backstage passes and showed us to their dressing room. Nothing fancy but it was air conditioned. Andy had a few brews on CM's buck and then we went to find out spot "side stage". Griff was really concerned about me standing for long periods of time so asked us if we wanted to sit back/side stage. Andy and I took him up on it as it was a "view" we never had before. I all honesty it is much more fun being in the crowd and going nuts with the rest of the "fans". I do think my body is thanking me today for taking the seat back/side stage.
The night ended with us taking Regina and CM's vocal coach Ben back to the hotel. It was a fun night and a night that won't soon be forgotten by Andy and I. "The CM Groupies"!
6 years ago