Wednesday, February 21

Girls JV Soccer


As if we don't have enough soccer in our lives Andy is coaching Girls JV this season. Hortonville is still looking for a coach and we need the money...not a ton but more than he would be making at Kohl's with less time put in.

Sometimes I think I am crazy to have agreed to let him do it but I am early in this pregnancy. It is when the boys season starts that I am going to be BIG and PREGNANT! Andy loves it and who am I to stand in the way of his dreams? My dream is have our babies so we both win. LOL I am just soooooo tired...damn 1st trimester!

So as the soccer season approaches I am becoming the soccer widow AGAIN! Oh well...all in the life of MAMA of THE MONTY CREW!

On a side note...Miles didn't throw up yesterday! YEA!! He is still lethargic and I think losing weight...poor baby. He is eating well again though...so hopefully we are on the upswing!!