Tuesday, January 9

YMCA!!!


Today is my first day of teaching at the YMCA! I only have one class today and three on Friday! Should be interesting! Today I am teaching Art to 3-5 year olds. Tough job, but someone has to do it! LOL This is right up my alley! Friday I teach Draw,Dance, and Play,Art Discovery, and *Get this* Turbo Tumbling for 3-5 yr. olds. HA! I don't know the first thing about Tumbling but I am sure it will all come to me as I go along. I am super excited about getting out there in the community and teaching. It will be nice to meet people like me who have kids. Along with teaching I get a free YMCA membership which is nice because if I am already there I might as well get a work out in! Don't ya think?!? Anyways..that's what is new here! What is new in your neck of the woods?!?! Have a great Tues. everyone!